Re: Re: wxDC break through update.

stambaughw wrote:
--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...> wrote:

Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

jean-pierre.charras@... wrote:

Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :

jean-pierre.charras@... wrote:

<<< clipped >>>

There was some code in the magnetic track drawing code also.

Grep for magnetic in the track drawing logic. So what I'm saying is that this algorithm may be in there more than once, duplicately coded, and working well in once instance but not the other.

Dick,

I just committed a fix that I believe solves the problem you were seeing. It was related to the clip_line() problem so that should fix the rest of the line drawing issues. Please take a look at it when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Wayne

I am happy to trust your judgment on the best solution here. I am starting to see daylight, but have been burrowing through a stack of important issues at work.

I just thought you were referencing a "point on line algorithm" or something, but there is not so much code in there as to worry too much about factoring every last ounce.

Given that, let me know if you still really want my opinion.

Thanks,

Dick