Re: Remember last chosen sheet size in eeschema (Email)

wafeliron wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I got a nice email from somebody who works in a company nearby. After grepping trough the source i couldn't find out after changing values to set a other eeschema initialisation sheet size.
>
> I also put it on the Feature Requests tracker so this nice feature doesn't get lost.

Jerry,

Thanks for adding this to the feature request tracker. I'll take a look
at this after the next release. I've been planning on removing the
current fixed sheet reference and title block or at least provide way to
turn it off so users can define their own. I personally would like to
see title blocks and sheet references be defined like components in a
separate library. Title block entries could just be additional fields
defined according to the users needs. Maybe someone could create a
library with the standard ISO sheet references and title blocks. I'll
just make remembering the last sheet size between sessions as part of
this change.

Wayne