Code Style (Re: Graphics Abstraction Layer)

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Torsten Hüter" <torstenhtr@...> wrote:
> Perhaps you could elaborate on this topic - I see the problem that a class written all uppercase could be confused with a constant and you need an underscore which I don't like.
> MY_CLASS, MY_CONSTANT
>
> I like this:
>
> MySpecialClass
>
> MyType
>
> myMemberFunction()
>
> _privateVariable
>
> MY_CONSTANT
>
> However, I've learned Java at the university, this explains perhaps my choice.

IMVHO coding style is a matter of taste. For example I liked CamelCase in the past, now I rather dislike it (and_like_underscore). Program will not run better if you convert my_type_t to CMyType. The main reason in coding style is to have it unified through the project.