Re: Re: Library Repository

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, phinitnan_c wrote:

Vesa,

After drawing some components, I agree with you that the standard need to be a little bit bended. But
it has to be well defined too. Below are my observation:
1. Drawing with your guideline yields good results (see examples).
2. I added arrow head style (taken from your drawing).
3. I also draw sample transistor compare to your drawing.
4. There is no pin name/number defined yet.

what's your opinion?

Tony

Still somewhat undecided as Yahoo seems to everything to prevent the access to the data ;)... Were those files sent as a normal attachment or not? It seem Y allows two image attachments, which are browsable by anyone. I must say I'm not too fond ot their targeted ads data mining practices and even then their restponse times for registartion are too long.