Re: Library Repository [1 Attachment]

Vesa Solonen wrote:
All in all, I'm going to ask some well reasoned opinions to steer the
library direction from you all. I somewhat underestimated the work and
thought this would need.

-Vesa

This would be fine, it is a good thing to gather opinions before making a decision. If you were to ask your questions in a multiple choice manner, you might get answers that you will find more useful. The multiple choice format makes it easier for folks who sometimes normally just scan these emails.

We need to support you in your new job. Then if at any time you no longer want the job, let the list know please.

Thanks for your efforts Vesa.

Dick