Bug and feature request list triaging.

I was scanning through the open items in the Kicad bug and feature
request lists and it seems to me that a large percentage of them have
already been addressed. If you have recently added a feature or fixed a
bug, please take credit for your work by heading over to the Kicad
project site on SourceForge and closing any open items that you have
addressed. I know we're all busy. I don't mind triaging open bugs and
feature requests but I have no intention of spending a lot of time
trying figure out who fixed the bug or added the new feature. If I
triage any open items and I don't know who did the work, it will likely
say fixed in SVN rXXXX. If no one objects I'll start closing some of
the ones I know have been addressed.

Wayne