Re: Library Repository [1 Attachment]

Mateusz Komorkiewicz kirjoitti:

> Vesa!
>
> I attached improved version of transformer.
>
> First is EIC617 version.
>
> Second is "dream circuit" version.
>
> Third is the old one (just for comparison).
>
> If it is ok, choose 1st or 2nd and I will start redrawing all transformers.
>
> If is is not ok, give me more hints.
>
> Thanks
> Mateusz

These are all usable, but as discussed elsewhere in the thread I'd like
to shrink the coil a bit. To 60 mil arcs. Please take a look at updated
rcl.lib and SG.txt at http://users.tkk.fi/~vsolonen/kicad/

I'm sorry to be too busy to really comment and guide at the moment, but
in a few days it will get better I hope. Essentially almost all is
already said. Just standard arrowheads/toolheads need to be refined as
soon as possible.

-Vesa