KiCad.app release minor bug while compiling

When I don't set the string in the CMakeCache.txt then I think it jumps to Debug build and throws a error instead of a warning. But when I change the build to Release it gives at the same spot a warning.

Inside CMakeCache.txt:
//Choose the type of build, options are: None(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS or
// CMAKE_C_FLAGS used) Debug Release RelWithDebInfo MinSizeRel.
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Release

The error:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=mjWUiN4J

The warning:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=gcgEhZbP

This should not be hard to fix with a clean build, it is better that it noteven throws a error.

Kind Regards,
Jerry Jacobs