Re: Default layer names

Hi Dick,

> In the Specctra DSN spec we have 'front' and 'back'.
>
> The Front and Back is something I am quite fond of, and argued for it
> about 8 weeks ago.
>
> We have a layer name editing tool, for those that don't like the
> defaults. Maybe you can ask your question WRT to a German specific
> translation.
>
> But all the #defines in the source code and what not have been recently
> been changed to reflect FRONT and BACK, and this is a good thing IMO.
>
> So yes, you are too late.

Thanks, I was just wondering where the names come from. I had the perspective of the manufacturer / gerber tools - there the layers called top/bottom. You're right that I can change the layer names always later.
Perhaps next time I'm faster :)

Thanks ..
Torsten
--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02