Re: Last Release Candidate RC5

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "denis_calchan_dupeyron" <denis.dupeyron@...> wrote:
> By the way, if there are any gentoo users here, you can build kicad from SVN by just unmasking the live ebuild like this:
>
> echo sci-electronics/kicad > /etc/portage/package.ummask

D'oh! I shouldn't write this kind of things before breakfast. The correct command is:

echo sci-electronics/kicad ** >> /etc/portage/package.keywords

(Yes, two * and two >, no typo here)

Jerry (wafeliron) sent me an email asking for more details about this in order to add it to the compiling directory. I'm writing that and will send itto him shortly. I think it would be nice on the wiki too, but you guys decide.

Denis.