kicad 20100314 in the Gentoo tree, and tarballs

I have just pushed kicad 20100314 to the main Gentoo tree. I do not usuallymake this kind of announcement here but this time it's different.

Gentoo being a source-based distribution I have always needed to create tarballs for our users. From now on though they will be completely unpatched, i.e. straight checkouts from SVN without any of the previous Gentoo-specific changes. So if you need source tarballs to package for your own distro orfor whatever reason you may download those from one of our 250+ mirrors (see http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/mirrors2.xml). They will be in the 'distfiles' directory and their names are:
kicad-sources-20100314_p2456.tar.xz
kicad-library-20100314_p2456.tar.xz
kicad-doc-20100314_p2456.tar.xz
kicad-examples-20100314_p2456.tar.xz

Thanks to all kicad developers for your hard work.

Denis.

Follow ups