Bug in annotating multiple part components?

I'm sure a while back this was fixed, but having just created a
schematic page with multiple part components on it (two part switches)
using the latest release (20100314), when I annotate the page the
annotation changes the component units which breaks the schematic, so
I'll have to go through it by hand and annotate it manually.

I'm sure annotation should not affect the units of multiple unit
components. If someone could confirm that this isn't intentional
behaviour I'll look at fixing it.

This was discussed a while back, I'll try and dig out the messages
related to multiple unit components.

Best Regards,

Brian.

Follow ups