Re: Small update about the graphics backends

Thanks guys,

I'm planning it basically how Dick has written it - I've prepared already a CMake script (I'm using it for testing on both Linux/Windows). When I'm ready I'll look how launchpad works and I'll upload my code.
This needs some time, I have a full time job - but still try to work regularly on it. Currently I'm testing the grouping function and the next step is drawing of Hershey fonts.
It should run on OSX - but there some adaption is needed ( Cairo to Quartz surface ).

Bye ..
Torsten
--
GMX.at - Österreichs FreeMail-Dienst mit über 2 Mio Mitgliedern
E-Mail, SMS & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atfreemail