Re: Repository status

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

However, you can begin to use bzr now to play with it. You can take from our launchpad "testing" and create an entirely separate working directory and local repo if you want, and queue up any changes you have *locally* on a repo which exists on *your* harddrive. This is the beauty of a distributed VCS.

That's exactly what I need since I'm currently maintaining
a *parallel* svn repo fed from the sf one containing my patches (i.e.
the ISO font, the VRML exporter, the grid offset and some other minor
stuff).

Some will be set aside (the iso font lacks all the diacritics of
the newstroke but has other symbols inside...) some maybe will be
merged...

OTOH yet another VCS to learn:(

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio