Re: Default Field names patch

> Thanks for handling this.  I probably wouldn't be able to get to it for
> at least another two weeks.
>
> Wayne

Echo that, thanks for dealing with this patch Dick. If the GUI change
adds too much work, feel free to push this back to me to change, as
the configuration loading and saving will have to change too (as they
use for( size_t i=0; i<DEFAULT_NUMBER_OF_FIELDS; i++) loops).

I have some free time at the weekend where I could sort it out if needed.

Also just to add, I've been getting on with bazaar version control
really well, it proved very handy with this patch as I was easily able
to create a quick branch and then occasionally merge with the testing
branch head to keep it relevant.

Best Regards,

Brian.