Re: gencad export

On 07/01/2010 04:22 PM, Brian F. G. Bidulock wrote:
> Anyhoo, as my changes will be available in the next several
> weeks, you might want to hold of on GenCAD 1.4.
>
> As a heads-up, some other things I've added are:

:
:

--brian

Hi Brian,

That is a lot of stuff.

Just curious, were you initially undecided about sharing your work?
Why wait so long?

We look forward to seeing it.

Just an observation:  the more un-merged code you create, the larger the
task of getting it back into the project.

Maybe you don't need to be told this, and have the optimal solution in
mind already.

Thanks,

Dick