google wave

Any one had a chance to use "google wave" yet on a team project?

I could see it possibly being useful for a blueprint's evolution.  You
could park a link in the launchpad blueprint page, then do the actual
team brainstorming in google wave.

Hypothetically, this screams for a Kicad team "google apps" account.
google wave is now available to all google apps accounts.  I don't know
enough yet about whether you can put a wave somewhere else, seems it
might soon be so.

Any ways, I would welcome feedback on google wave in general.

Thanks,

Dick

Follow ups