Re: OpenGL rendering for kicad

Hi Alex,

If you like, you can help me testing - I'm writing currently on something that's called "Graphics Abstraction Layer". There is a branch in the launchpad repository (kicad-gal).
However I've to upload a new version (I had trouble with cmake/wxWidgets 2.9.1). Currently I'm working on frame buffer object support for rubberbanding and loading of fragment/vertex shaders.

Bye ..
Torsten