Did you change something in the drawing code?

Today I noticed some drawing artifacts in pcbnew (lines going offscreen
to the bottom right); it seems some kind of
overflow/truncation/whatever bug on coordinates.

For a reproducible issue try this: center the screen on the 0,0 point
(the top left page border). The gray border goes to the right and to the
bottom (correctly). Zoom in and you'll see that lines sometimes go up
and left! It could be an int overflow, probably a float casted down too
soon.

This is from today bzr. Tomorrow I'll try to find the culprit version.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl

Follow ups