Re: Improving module editor: Simplify complex package drawing

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010, Brian F. G. Bidulock wrote:

I am confused by your statement.  The AM #4 can represent an arbitrary
closed (as in filled) shape with up to 50 vertexes.  It is only the AD
that cannot support arbitrary shapes like this.

It says 'outline', and can be open, so I wouldn't be sure it would get
filled... the standard isn't clear here... OTOH if it would be only
outlined there is no line width, but if it would be filled how they
handle open polygons?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl