Editing value field in eeschema/libedit seems to fail.

If I go into libedit - open a part and change the Value field - it will Change the value of Value, but won't let me me create it as a new part.

It also appears that the cache gets messed up - I see the old name - select it, but get the newly modified lib part. Closing and opening eeschema fixes the cache problem.

There used to be a way to modify an existing part and save as a new part. Not sure when this crept in -- 20100909 or earlier?

Application: EESchema
Version: (2010-11-13 BZR 2615)-testing
Build: wxWidgets 2.8.10 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,GCC 4.4.5,wx containers,compatible with 2.6)
Platform: Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 x86_64, 64 bit, Little endian, wxGTK

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Postmodernism: nihilism in drag. -kps