Re: Editing value field in eeschema/libedit seems to fail.

This was changed in revision 2559. The reason was "Fix bug that
prevented component from being replaced in library when the component
root name was changed." I don't quite get the point, though. What
exactly was the bug? Value != component name? Is there something that
could be done to enable copying components the way Karl described it?
Or is there another way? Maybe Wayne Stambaugh has some comments?

marco