Image to module footprint converter script

Hello,

I've created a quick script to convert an image into a module file for a
PCB. I know there is a program built into Kicad, but it wasn't working
correctly for me, and has no options for adjusting the size of the
output module. This script I wrote is quick and dirty, but has been
working well for me. It is not very optimized, as it converts each input
pixel into one output "pixel" of a configurable size in the module. It
doesn't merge adjacent pixels or anything like that.

The converter is available both as a "web app" and as a standalone
script. For more details: http://img2mod.wayneandlayne.com/

Thanks,
Matthew Beckler
Wayne and Layne, LLC