Re: Editing value field in eeschema/libedit seems to fail.

On 11/21/2010 06:03 PM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
I don't know what revision, but Jean-Pierre committed my patch for
fixing this on / around 22nd August. Email copies below:

I'm talking about BZR 2615 which was new last week.

Something isn't right - I can work around it with a text editor, but the cache clearly gets confused requiring a restart and there isn't a way to use an existing part to make a new one.

I also sense that there is something going on with the understanding of 'value' and 'name'.

DEF contains the name
F1 the value

In all cases in the past they had the same data.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often. -- Mark Twain