lib table format

(lib_table
    (lib (logical "LOGICAL")(type "TYPE")(fullURI "FULL_URI")(options
"OPTIONS"))
    (lib (logical "LOGICAL")(type "TYPE")(fullURI "FULL_URI")(options
"OPTIONS"))
    (lib (logical "LOGICAL")(type "TYPE")(fullURI "FULL_URI")(options
"OPTIONS"))
    :
)

Its late, but the above is what I'm thinking will comprize a "library table
fragment".  The overall library table will come from the combination of a
personal table fragment and schematic resident fragment.

In the morning I will be writing a parser for this grammar.  (Somebody else
can do a library table editor if they want.  I would not have time to get to
an editor for awhile, at least not until we start having such a fragment
show up in a new schematic file.)

Same parser will be able to grab a fragment from either a schematic, or from
a separate disk file in the case of a personal table fragment.

Dick

Follow ups