Re: pcbnew crashes with 3d view

Vesa,

Did you build from source? In arch, all packages and drivers are always
breading edge (I use testing repos). I used to think it was because intel
graphic (SciLab's 3D does not work with intel too). Here is what I have

lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Sandy Bridge Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 09)

glxinfo -l | grep OpenGL
OpenGL vendor string: Tungsten Graphics, Inc
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Sandybridge Desktop GEM 20100330
DEVELOPMENT
OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 7.10
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20
OpenGL extensions:
OpenGL limits: