Control state handling changes.

I just committed a large change set to replace all of the current control state
handling code with wxUpdateUIEvent handlers.  It is a much larger change set
than I typically commit but I had to do it this way due to the now defunct
SetToolbar() code.  I may have broken some enable/disable and/or check/uncheck
behavior in menus and tool bars.  Please let me know if you find any control
state behavior issues so I can fix them.  Thank you for your patience.

Going forward, please use wxUpdateUIEvent to handle all tool bar and menu state
settings.  This is what wxUpdateUIEvent is designed for and it works very well.
 It will also simplify your control state handling code design.  Do not use
ToggleTool in a wxUpdateUIEvent (doesn't work on GTK).  Use the event Check()
method instead.  Do not call the control Refresh() method in the event handler
or you will create an infinite event loop (I found this out the hard way).

Thanks,