Escape key handling in dialog boxes.

I discovered a problem that exists in quite a few of the dialog boxes in Kicad.
 It turns out that calling SetFocus() when initializing the dialog box to fix
the escape key behavior on Linux doesn't work unless there is a button defined
with wxID_CANCEL or you call SetEscapeId( MY_CUSTOM_ID ).  In fact, if you
don't do this, the escape key also doesn't work on Windows (and I'm guessing
OSX) either.  For future reference, anyone creating dialog boxes need to be
aware of this behavior which is documented in the wxDialog section of the
wxWidgets documentation.  I will fix the dialogs but we need to be aware of
this to prevent it from occurring again.