Re: Using C++ container for schematic item storage.

On 03/25/2011 03:55 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Now that I have committed my EESchema hit testing changes, there is one last
> major change I want to make to EESchema before the weather gets too nice here
> in South East Virginia and my output tapers off until the fall.  I want to
> convert the schematic item storage from the current internal linked list to a
> C++ container.  If no one objects, I will go ahead make this change over the
> next few weeks.
>
> Wayne

What would this fix?

The cost / benefit ratio is really poor, IMO.

What is there now works, and we could probably find another time to look at
containers when we rewrite the schematic loader.

I think its a waste of your talent and valuable time.

Dick