Re: unable to edit pin properties, is this a bug?

Le 18/04/2011 07:41, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
In the attached image, I am unable to right click on the greyed out pins and
edit the pin's property.

Is this because they have no length?  Feels like a bug, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

Works for me, but the mouse cursor must be very near the pin.
The component outline that is exactly on these pins is often selected when the mouse cursor is not very bear the pin.
An alternate way is to move this outline to allows an easy selection of the pin.
(Selection clarification is not yet available in Libedit).

About others issues (libedit and pin editor) I do not have these issues,
but I am using wxGTK 2.8.12 and Ubuntu 10.1, 32 bits, not exactly your wxGTK version.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS