Re: Windows build cmake script

On 04/18/2011 07:16 PM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
> I thought I best let you know that I'm at least getting somewhere with
> this build script. There is still quite a bit to do, but it shouldn't
> take too much longer to have the complete chain working. Once the
> script is capable of getting all dependencies and building the latest
> KiCad source code, I'll tidy it up and introduce some more comments.
>
> At the moment the script can check-for and download mingw if
> necessary, and then download and build wxWidgets-2.9.1.

Cool, maybe we can dig up the patch to the floating point entry bug that was
fixed for pre 2.9.2 and apply that to released 2.9.1, as part of this script,
the external project for wxWidgets.

   https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg06421.html

The above message suggest that wxWidgets rev 67407 would have come about at
least in part because of this needed patch.

Thanks for your persistance and help.  This is exciting.

Dick