Doxygen configuration.

I was checking my Doxygen comment formatting a few days ago and noticed that
the comments for private methods and members are not included in the
documentation generated by Doxygen.  Is there any specific reason not to
include private members and methods?  It seems that developers might want to
know about all the members and methods of a class when they are making changes.
 It seems like a waste to put the effort into creating Doxygen comments for
private members and methods and not including them in the documentation.  If no
one objects, I will change the Doxygen configuration to extract private comments.

Wayne