Re: Converting KiCAD to metric units: The approach

> As a non-US resident I'd have some comments about the readability of
> decimils :D
>
> Personally I could even keep the decimils if it wasn't for the DRC
> issues; simply switching from decimils to a smaller unit give a fast
> solution and solves the problem.

Am I the only one that sees value in being able to save files in mils?  If so, I
will yield on it, and be willing to save files only in mm, with a decimal point
in the numbers.

I thought I remember folks saying that they also had footprints in mils.

Dick