Re: KiCad new look - new icons and new buttons

On 8/24/2011 2:23 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

>>> I fear the *.png -> to *.cpp step could be a little slow if done in CMake, so it
>>> should be based on newness just like a normal conditional operation.
>>

> It's not slow.  (CMake continues to astound and please its users.)
>

> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/testing/view/head:/CMakeModules/PNG2cpp.cmake
>
> It can be run like this:
>
> $ cmake -DinputFile=some.png -DoutCppFile=some.cpp -P CMakeModules/PNG2cpp.cmake

Dick,

I just tried to build r3079 and got the following CMake error:

CMake Error at common/CMakeLists.txt:73 (add_library):
  Cannot find source file:

    bitmap.cpp

  Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
  .hxx .in .txx

Did you forget to add bitmap.cpp to your commit or is it being generated by
PNG2cpp.cmake?  I can file a bug report if you prefer.