[OSX] Zoom and Verticalscroll events triggerd on mousescroll event

Dear All,

On OS X I face a problem when zooming/scrolling, because it is the same event that is triggered in kicad. Or the zooming or scrolling needs a modifier key before the operation can occur. Else it will queue zoom and scroll at the same time which is very annoying.

We should have a look at:
common/drawpanel.cpp:
  289 void EDA_DRAW_PANEL::OnScroll( wxScrollWinEvent& event )
  758 void EDA_DRAW_PANEL::OnMouseWheel( wxMouseEvent& event )

I'm not sure how I get a modifier key inside the mouse/scroll events.

Kind regards,
Jerry

Follow ups