Re: new bitmaps

On 9/8/2011 6:50 AM, fabrizio wrote:
> Hello,
> can somebody please point out how to (use cmake to) build new icons
> from .svg files.
>
> thanks
> Fabrizio

You need to run CMake with -DMANITAIN_PNG=ON in your build path to enable the
CMake PNG generation macros.  Then you should run make as normally would to
build Kicad.  All SVG files that have changed will be rebuilt and all new SVG
files will be created.  You will have to remember to add the rebuilt and
created cpp files along with the SVG files to your repo before creating your patch.

Wayne