Re: Trigonometric look up table.

Well,
I used trigonometric look up tables to speed up calculations when I started Kicad.
Some features (like file formats) come from to constraints due to low speed of computers or networks.
Obviously, these constraints are now very different.
Today, we can consider a more understandable and maintainable code it the first constraint.
Mainly because:
- Kicad code is growing more and more.
- Computers and networks and more and more faster.
- Our brain does not grow (unfortunately).

The main reason there is a mixed use of sin(), cos() and lockup table in code is the complexity of Kicad code.
There is a lot of duplicated code due to this reason.
So, code simplification is the most important criteria when changing the Kicad code.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS