CvPcb close after save behavior.

Yet another bug report <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/872265> has been filed
against the CvPcb close after save behavior.  There is an option to disable
this but it is not the default behavior.  At the very least we should make
close after save the optional behavior.   CvPcb is an application that behaves
like a dialog which is confusing to new users.  Does anyone prefer the close
after save behavior?  I'm leaning towards getting rid of it completely and just
make CvPcb behave like any normal application.  If no one objects, I'll make
the changes.

Wayne