Re: PPA build problems

Any work going on fixing the PPAs? I have no idea about the details of the PPA build system, but how about a fresh start without any old temporary stuff? Make clean, etc... All the icons are moved to different directory so it just seems that some old build script cruft is laying around.

Why I'm still ranting here is there are links on the wiki page to fatally sick code and it doesn't look good. I also know that the build and install "works for me (tm)". The other thing is that there is a demand of easy bleeding edge KiCad (I've been asked a few times) and it's probably on the rise.

Feel free to ask for help or say "won't fix" if there is no time.
-Vesa