Re: Realigned gencad patch

On 12/02/2011 09:21 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 09:11:59AM -0600, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>> Getting compiler warnings, which I will fix in a commit later today if you don't mind.
> ACK! That's *why* it had double parentheses in the first place!!!!
>
> I don't get them, maybe it's a different compiler...

gcc version 4.4.3 (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5)

No problem.

The patch looks good otherwise.

I assume you are now on 24 hour support duty for it, and that paying customers can have
your home phone number?

:)

I remind you that I think you have commit rights to the repo yourself.  But I find working
with you a joy and don't mind committing patches.  I know you have a doctored main tree,
and maybe that is why you want others to get a good look at stuff before it goes in.

All good.

Dick