OSX and new Icons

Hi folks,
I'm as usual doing my semestral build of Kicad, one is for Xmas.
I've noticed that icons were changed i wish to compliment with the author for the enhancement, i appreciated the KDE style but i'm afraid that could be confusing for operations like New, Open and Save that are usually coded in a different way under Windows and OSX.

Now passing to the problem, i've noticed that also the icons for the applications are changed, to make them appear correctly under OSX i need to a bitmap of different square sizes: 16,32,128,256,512 needed for a icns file (icon).
Are those avaiable ? otherwise i had to still use the old icons and create a new one for PCB Calculator.

Thank you,
 Marco

Follow ups