Re: Who owns the Kicad logo?

On 01/04/2012 07:54 PM, Adam Wolf wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Who owns the Kicad logo?

Fabrizio Tappero is the artist of kicad_icon_small.svg.

If this is the logo you are talking about, he would hold the copyright on it.  I have no
knowledge of any copyright assignment from him to anyone else.

Please name the artwork you are referring to if different than this.

If this is the artwork, you should contact him, since he is the owner from what I can see
in the commit logs.

(It would be nice for the project to get a small royalty from sew on patch sales, but it
seems this would be up to Frabizio, his negotiations, and his generosity.)

Dick