Re: kicad logo - more samples

Hi Fabrizio,

nice work,

I am just wondering if maybe we should go for a simpler and less geeky logo, at the end of the day, popular logos are like "in" for liked in or "f" for facebook.

I agree, often the most successful companies have simple logos ( e.g. Nike etc. ) It's also easier to kept in mind.

I personally like the fish.
Me too :)

Have a look at 99designs.com, perhaps you can find some sort of inspiration.

Finding a good logo is not easy, we had for instance a process of over a half year together with a professional designer - until we found an agreement. One of the first steps was to collect words about the meaning/image of our company. Like round/angled, female/male, bright/dark, coloured/b&w etc.

Thanks,
Torsten

just my 2c

cheers