Re: Gerbview wishlist and development

> Please advise as to the best way for me to make my changes available.  Should I start my
> own bzr branch?  Or is there some process for approval and merging of patches?  Or
> should I just commit my changes after some discussion?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Element Green

Start with small patches.  You may have to lobby for them to be committed initially, with
a reminder after several days.

Walk before you run.  Do this to establish confidence in yourself from within the core
developers.

We don't know anything about your C++ skills at this point.  Part of our job is QC.

If and when confidence is established, things will get easier.

Thanks,

Dick