Re: I really *love* STL error messages

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:44:32AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> > WX_DECLARE_HASH_MAP(const char*, EDA_RECT, wxStringHash, wxStringEqual, RECT_MAP );
>
> Probably you are not using the other hashtable named PROPERTIES, declared in hashtable.h,
> because you are not defining:
>
> USE_NEW_PCBNEW_SAVE
>
> in your build?  Just checking to see if this other similar hashtable is building in your
> environment....

Uhmm I don't think I'm using USE_NEW_PCBNEW_SAVE, unless it gets enabled by default...
Looking better I have in the CMakeCache:

//use new plugin support for legacy file format
USE_NEW_PCBNEW_SAVE:BOOL=OFF

wxGTK is 2.8.11

If you're interested I can do a build enabling it to see if gcc 4.6.2 still has troubles and/or rejects the const...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl