Re: svg icon cmake file - cross platform problem ?

Le 25/03/2012 13:16, Fabrizio Tappero a écrit :
Hello,
in attachment you can see the current kicad (cvpcb) icon bar as well
as my cvpcb built few mins ago with the command:

sudo cmake ../ -DKICAD_TESTING_VERSION=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DMAINTAIN_PNGS=ON

There seem to be an icon problem ( the one on the right). I see from
the bzr log that jean-pierre built that and I wonder if the problem is
because you built it on windows?

If I had to say what the problem is, well maybe is the option
"--export-area-snap" in line 536 of bitmaps_png/CMakeList but maybe
not.

Either way, jean-pierre, could you please try to rebuild kicad with:

sudo cmake ../ -DKICAD_TESTING_VERSION=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
-DMAINTAIN_PNGS=ON

to see if maybe you just forgot to merge this bad icon.

Unfortunately when you try to make icons, pixel alignment determines
the difference between sharp and fuzzy icons.

cheers
Fabrizio

Fabrizio,

I am thinking you are talking about module_pin_filtered_list icon,
and the position of the '#' symbol inside the black square area.
I am thinking the .cpp files have no problem.
module_pin_filtered_list icon looks *exactly* like the svg source icon, and not like your (better) icon.

So can you check the corresponding .svg file and re-send me this .svg file?
--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS