Hello, I want to help with you project

Hello everyone,
My name is Edwin, I have some motivation and skill to help with your project.
Although I am not very old yet, I do have some deep knowledge of
PCB's, data-formats, workflow and related software.
(I have been working in this field for more than 15 years)

I can program in almost anything, and have some visions on how to make
this project even better.

Just throw me a bone (a few bugs to get my teeth into) so I can chew
on it, and help you.
I am a bit confused about how this is coordinated, I see so many
websites (sourceforge/lauchpad/yahoo, some French stuff)
Just point me in the right direction.

Keep it going, and have a happy day,

Edwin

Follow ups