Re: On wxGTK and --with-gnomeprint

1. There is no extended gnome dependency for libgnomeprintui. The gnome
    haters shan't worry.
2. Even built with gnomeprint support wx doesn't need the libgnomeprint to be
    installed. It is dlopened.
3. You may feel free to comment out lines 43-51 in common.h. In this case you
    will fall back to PS generic printing which in fact is a stub for the printing
    support in wx.

Alexander.