Re: On wxGTK and --with-gnomeprint

I'm also using archlinux and ran into this issue with compiling. If
there's a fallback to PS printing, I wonder if it would make more
sense to get a warning rather than an error during build.

However it's easy to rebuild wxgtk on arch with libgnomeprint support:

  - install libgnomeprint and libgnomeprint from aur:
    - yaourt -Sy libgnomeprint libgnomeprintui
  - build wxgtk from abs, it will automatically detect libgnomeprint,
so no configuration necessary
    - make sure abs is up to date
    - copy /var/abs/extra/wxgtk to your favorite build location and go
to the wxgtk folder
    - makepkg -i
  - build kicad

Thank-