Re: file format feedback

Some more feedback:

(segment ...) IS on one line, so good there.

Wonder if (segment) is our best keyword for what is a trace/track.  specctra uses
(wire).   Could check EAGLE's new XML format, if we're lacking opinions, which would be
atypical.

Wonder of the flags in (segment (status HERE) )  should not be spelled out, and omitted
when they are defaulted.  This way you can omit (status).

You could use single keyword presence, rather than name/value pairs obviously, like you
did for module_text hide, which needs leading whitespace BTW.

Follow ups